I don’t think it has to be contained to spring and summer. You could always wear tights/boots, a scarf, and army jacket/blazer with it in the colder months! Here’s an article that could also help you.
Well.. there are a ton of random things about me. For example…
- I drink probably a gallon of water a day. This is not an exaggeration.
- I have a “garb book”, which is actually an outdated planner where I cut/paste outfits that I see in magazines and categorize them by month..
- On that note, I have slight OCD. I can’t sleep when the door is slightly ajar and I’m not satisfied until I hear the little *click* when the door closes shut
- I really don’t like math but I’m sorta good at it
- It’s almost impossible for me not to wake up early.. every.single.day.
- Breakfast is what I get out of bed for
- I can get ready in the morning within 15 minutes
- Airports are one of my favorite places
- I’ve taken Latin for over three years and I still have no clue how I’ve kept a good grade in the class because I can’t decline for my life
- I share a room with my little sister
- I take full advantage of samples at grocery stores
- I bite the inside of my cheeks subconsciously all the time
Eh they’re sorta my fall-back color. I wouldn’t say they’re signature, but I’m really indecisive when it comes to nail polish, so I always end up with red nails. Bright in the summer and dark in the fall/winter. I also like beige and gray.. Red almost acts as a neutral for me because it never clashes with anything in my wardrobe.
Wear flowy dresses, loose tank tops, comfortable shorts, and sandals! Don’t wear anything with a heavy fabric, instead choose linen or cotton.
Thank you very much! That’s really great to hear =)
My favorite all-season items:
- Nude-colored and cheetah print ballet flats
- Braided leather belt
- Brown Frye boots
- Military-style jacket
- Black sweaters
- Necklaces, necklaces, necklaces